Monday, September 2

Update #5

Hey ho! How are you guys? Today, the weather is pretty rotten. Autumn is now upon us and its time to bring out the scarves and wellies!

I just fancied a little chat today, keep you updated on what's been going on.

My Etsy shop is coming along great, got some nice items on there. So be sure to head on over, see what you like! I have a LOT more to list but I can't unless I sell some pieces first. I should post some photos on here shouldn't I? Then you can tell me if you like them and I can list them specifically.

As you can see, this blog is under a bit of construction! I'm trying out new ideas, seeing if they look right. I have one more that I want to try out next, I just have to get round to drawing it. ;)

The next posts you will see on here will be another Tip Top Tuesday, number 6 I think it is - an autumnal crafty DIY! Ooh exciting! Then I will post my Bead Fair Haul from the one I went to a couple weeks back. I need to take some stunning photos to match the stunning beads I got! (No pressure then teehee). And then I'm not sure what I'll do, it will be a surprise!

Over on Twitter this week I will be tweeting every day with an item from my shop! Follow me for first hand info and gossip!

So I think that's all folks!
Take care and wrap up warm!
Alice x


No comments:

Post a Comment